Saturday, September 29, 2007

Tack så mycket!



The other day I read a blog which is dedicated to my sunny connection (or me?) which made me think more on the Sun, the moon and the stars… and which further inspired me for another blog as I let my imagination loose after a jolly good evening…and I like to think!

Thanks Rahul for sharing your thoughts and interpretation.

After talking about the Sun and the Moon, I move on to the stars and why not???
Stars are all over…twinkle twinkle little stars with starry eyed people, star crossed couple…wow, is not that rhyming??? And our age old star mania, both with the ones on the screen and then with those on the sky!

For me Sun is synonymous with light, life, joy, brightness and things so positive, so charming, so colorful and all in all it exudes happiness. I never thought how so much of Sun could be oh-so different until I read that blog post… Well, coming to think of it : I do see the truth, I could feel the feeling. Yes, Sun does symbolize lonliness however powerful it may be, however important it may be. Yes, too much of Sun is not so full of life, it could be just so lifeless like in a desert. Yes, I can now see there are other sides of Sun as well like a coin.

And yet again its an awakening time for me…Sunrise time!

You take note as we talk about a Sun on the earth and her sunny side story: and this Sun has many stars and moons around her; all so star crossed …ummm, star kissed!

No comments: