Thursday, September 13, 2007

Dialogue Collage: Art of Confusion


Wow, I progress from monologue to dialogue, at least in this post, that is! No, it isn’t.

I talk a lot, I am a talkative person, I am a monotonous talker, I am a monologue marathon, I am a chatterbox and I am what I am. What? I thought I make sense and that’s why you listen, I did not know you can’t hear and that you can’t say….ooops!

This blog finds its place as I am asking myself questions and looking for answers from people (do I??) whom I have come across in life, people whose comments had struck a chord somewhere yet did not create a symphony, people who liked listening to me yet did not understand what I meant and people who confused me with their own ways of confusion….or that was making of Confuscious?! Wisdom galore! I would not get there. I would not try. I hate confusion.

Have you heard of a phrase, ‘we are (two nations) separated by a common language’? Well, G B Shaw said that first and I heard it again yesterday, oops! And it was not the first conversation, not even the second...actually, I lost counts after all those chatterathon.
Why that phrase? Well, may be I did not have the twang or simply because I was not making sense and others were not following what I was saying. I guess thats something you know when you make those first few conversations and don't wait for the marathons to get over.
And I am confused as when you say what you say and people laugh, you feel they are enjoying or you think they think you are funny or a fool; meaning you communicate, you make sense and others understand. And communication continues.
People look forward to hearing from you as that makes them happy and you feel they understand you; you convey meaning and you communicate. And communication continues.
And then after an epic communication series you hear it ...what? Why that phrase happen? Either people are confused about something or trying to confuse you. I guess people learn to express what they think before the river changes its course. Diplomacy personified??!! No one would find a patron in me here, never.

I did not know I was talking to make no sense (thats sort of an insult for someone who exists because she communicates) or the other had an ear-plug, is it? Thankyou very much for the comment but I have been successfully communicating so far and none complained. Wish some one found out the indicators of cultural difference at the outset without wasting time,energy,resources. Wow, someone forgot to ask for tips from an Anthropologist or ran out of logical excuses...hah! Wake up, life is not so logical, anyway.
Well, you cant impress me much, that goes the lyrics here.....Ohh, its such a shit...all crap (sic)

No comments: