Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Come September


September has always been a special month for me ever since I have come out of my mother’s womb. And I am sure it must be for many others, for good reasons and bad. Don’t we all know about Osama’s success: the infamous 9/11?

It was a ‘Come September’ for me this time, literally! I was waiting for it; well, my birthday month. But this year I was waiting for a reason, waiting to see something, waiting to know something…I am a curious being, don’t you know!? And what a wait that it was and what a revelation that it has been!!! It is a Double Whammy for me and believe me you not, I had a safe landing…oops…my nose!! And most importantly, my heart is in place and so are my feet and I am walking again. My logical friend (a female) asks me bitterly, if ‘its all good’ then why are you talking about it??? Yes, it is good to know that your intuition is your best friend and you only have your answers and that no one can decide for you and that one should not ignore the first signal and wait for a ‘seven-month-itch’ (Hey, doesn't Seven and September has a connection?? Thinking in French?). And then it is important to talk about things in life, its essential to express and let others know how you feel and its good to share what you learn, spread the education (as if people care?). Ooops, expectations again! The practical me is angry as she says ‘Did not I tell you to cut down on potatoes..err expectations?’ Well, it’s human to err and I am no different as they say experience makes what you are and I am happy that I have added on some, if at all. It reminds me I had read it somewhere, where, I ask? O’my bonnie baby, is not that your tag line on all those e-notes you send me; why did not I get the meaning then?? It’s all my eyes’ fault, sexy eyes or Spanish eyes…whatever! My eyes were blind or I blind-folded them (I have a naughty thought here..wanna know???). And I liked the act!!!

As I am giving a quick read before I press ‘publish post’ I am also readying myself for yet another celebration, its Happy Birthday time for my brother …and where is the crystal bonsai…oops…where did I keep the gift???? Ouch, this hurts, its that ‘seven month itch’…where is the ointment, could you pass it on, please???

Thanks, my dear birthday boy for dragging me out from where I was and introducing me to the world waiting for me…..Happy Birthday, my bonnie baby! And we sing along a song, do you??
And I say ‘hej do’ to that ‘seven-month-itch’!!! Ooops..thats in Swedish just so you know. Hope you are reading it.

No comments: