Friday, September 21, 2007

I hate you Bitch!

I knew I would hate you the first time I met you on that hot afternoon last summer and I was right.

Well, it’s been many months we have found each other in the vicinity yet at the core we can’t stand each other….admit it, you bitch. However civil we try to remain in our daily interactions the truth is you always have an eye on me and more so now when you find me right under your nose. You know, actually I had taken a bad decision…but, not any more….

I can’t understand why you bring your fucking face in front of me every morning on your way to ------ and again so many times during the day during your countless ----time. I don’t understand why you hover around me pretending you came to meet someone else. I don’t understand why on earth you are so curious about what I do. I don’t understand why you hear what I don’t even think in my head and concoct a story. I don’t understand why you always think you could interpret correctly something about me when you just see things on façade. I don’t understand why you don’t understand that I am not like you. I don’t understand why you don’t understand that you have no business with my personal life. I don’t understand why you don’t understand that I don’t like you. I don’t understand why you don’t understand I give you a f***. And for so many moons I have been trying to tell you I could see the witch underneath the façade you wear during the day…err in life! And that I find you damn superficial and brainless even if you are holding that hot seat for long. And I REALLY don’t understand why you don’t get back to what you have at your desk….Get back to work, be professional.

And I know how you would feel when you come to know what I did today. But as always it came my way and I had no inkling till the last moment and then I knew how desperate you were for that…oops! I pity you. And I am happy I will not see you every morning hovering around me wearing that bitchy..err evil grin. You know, you can’t even imitate me there. First you don’t have a face like me so you can’t wear a smile like I do and then you don’t know how to smile.

Smile from your heart and the world smiles with you …oooo, I forgot that you don’t have one…bad advice there. Would you ever try to be genuine? When?

And you are a bitch and a bitch and a bitch and will always be ever and ever and ever…a super-duper bitch! I am sure you are fond of titles..there you go..on the fire! Burn your bra or lit a cigarette or go green or turn red or burn into ashes, I dont care.

No comments: