Monday, August 18, 2008

One Year and Counting....


There is something very uncanny about me. Seriously, I mean it.
I somehow cannot forget dates and however busy I am I will still remember Birthdays and remember my friends from middle of nowhere.

Well, this time it was my Blogspot. This sweetheart has just turned ONE and I am so very happy for him or her (?) (I prefer a girl child!).
Thanks to all of you who makes the number ticking to more than 900 (wow, thats quite a feat considering this baby of mine is just 365 days old). I love all the attention you shower on my baby (and me) reading it, commenting on it, discussing it, sometimes even sending me reminders for more updates. I love that, even if I am tired and in travel mode and in a place with no gadgets; I like to oblige as I hate to disappoint.
I hope to continue writing and bask under the Sun shine (I love Sun, dont you know?). Looking forward to all your admiration and dedicated patronage. Its the 90th blog and Solna will write more; at least that is the plan.

And here's wishing my beloved a very happy birthday!
Joyeux anniversaire! (French connection, eh?)


No comments: