Monday, August 11, 2008

10 weeks and thereafter....

I am really glad as I write this one. This is the one to say, I am back. I am back home. I am back for those relaxing-refreshing cups of chai, I am back for that warm little corner in my bed room.

Hmm, some one was missing home.

Yes, it has been 10 weeks and this was the longest time I was away on a trip and this was the longest I pretended I never missed home. This was the longest I wanted to feel like a nomad jet-setting from one place to another. This was the longest ‘trail’ I traveled at a stretch and it went on to such an extent that I almost forgot to appreciate the new place I was visiting. I guess I overdid this time and I could feel it; sense it.

Now I am back, back after a hectic yet nice, well executed trip. I want to relax (still wanna relax after beautiful Wales, huh?), take time off and go for a nice soak. What a wishful thinking….
It’s as if someone heard me or someone read my mind. I have to be on my toes and I have to be ready for a run and get ready for a hectic week ahead.

Or is it that I don’t know how to take it slowly?

No comments: