Monday, October 1, 2007

A Poison Potion


Talking about addiction, poison and such things.….phew…I am still at it…. oops, its an old habit which hasn’t died yet! And the thing of the matter is that I like all these: to dwell on things and the hangover after trying on different drinks, that is.

My latest addition err addiction is a thing from Czech by the name of BECHEROVKA. A friend from Prague very recently introduced me to this 'satwik' drink and I am happy that I developed a liking for the herbal drink

BECHEROVKA is a speciality liqueur produced solely and only from medicinal herb extracts (composition is a secret) macerated in spirit using original Karlovy Vary water and barrels made from oak which are placed in cellars at a natural temperature. Every day their own laboratories check the chemical results of the macerating processes and the results of the maturing in barrels.

It has many uses, can be used as: a complement to your digestive routine and its regular and healthy functioning; a pleasant and effective aperitif before meals and digestive after meals; a pleasurably bitter "long drink" for any opportunity during the day; a base for many delicious cocktails, especially aperitifs like Be-Ton. And most definitely for raising a toast for health and jolly good time!
And it can cure of all ills: that’s what Czechs claim, not me!

Hmmm..thats again a food for thought…err drink…Hic! Nora, I need another drink!

No comments: