Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Trek a break..




I suffer from itchy feet all the time; it has become part of me, sort of an eczema which never cures. I don’t want to find a cure, I kinda enjoy the itch…(umm more you itch more pleasure you derive out of it, I am getting naughty here!). And I love itching..err my itchy feet. And now I am into etching…what?

Intrigued? So, read on…

I am sure you will wonder what brought her back to blogspot on 31st December when she had already written her last post of the year and vouched for a very-busy day-and-night on New Year eve. I surely shall explain - I do owe an explanation, especially when I deviate from my plan and write another post (which also means asking you to read/review it when it was unanticipated). So, I must explain, I better without mincing any more words…

So you must know what brought me here tonight ‘ignoring’ my New Year eve activities (I actually got home early and all my meetings went on well, so no worries! ‘She is exaggerating’) and preparation for my dad’s birthday (this one is real) as I found very interesting inspiration in this and this (really nice stuff!!). And they brought me back to my beloved blogspot. And I don’t seem to be complaining. Why, you wonder….hmmm

Coming back to itching and etching…I mean writing about this thing surely can satiate my itchy feet syndrome. I already find myself dreaming about a holiday in the forest of Borneo, in the serene environs of Malaysia, amidst the monks chanting Buddhist hymns in Cambodia and….and…and the list goes on. I really wish to land up in a beautiful place for my next holiday. I surely deserve a great holiday….don’t you know?


And I can’t tell you how itchy my feet are now; I have to get into travel mode soon.


Looking forward to a great year full of exciting trips, vacations, and a lot more travel writing. And I want to feel the itch err.. I am ‘itching’ to win this one.


Trek a break or shall I say, 'break a leg'!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi solna

one doesnt compalin having bit more of a good thing..so too is this addtional unplanned post..

have a great travel year ahead..happy 2009

suds