Sunday, December 21, 2008

Missing Link

I am missing my Mr Globe (you know who I am talking about, don’t you?). No, I am not talking about any variant of Mr World or anything of that sort. He is the one who sends me to the globe to check where on earth he is located every time we communicate.

Yes, he is a globe trotter of sorts. I have a nick-name for him (it’s just for me, so you don’t say, ok?). I call him ‘Lonely Planet’ (good naturedly, I say giggling!!).

I realized that he has not been up and kicking for past few weeks and that he has been recuperating from a nasty infection. I was amazed at the ease with which he actually described that; I have seen/heard men not describing much about their illnesses. One of my researches on masculinity did trace why ‘they’ do that. Oops, you got me talking about my work on my blog, yikes! No complains….you better know what do I do for my living err….for my .nomadic existence, or better even, what makes my life so nomadic (the other day the hunk err the Prof from Uppsala called me vagabond much to my dislike, though. I gave him a benefit of doubt considering the amount of English communication in the university town of Uppsala…here goes…oops ‘shala’!!). Anyway…I move on…

I wish LP a quick recovery; want to see him up and kicking. I really do. More so with a selfish motive, since he had not read my blogposts for many weeks now, and I had not heard him discussing them.

So, get up, get going and start reading and let me hear your comments and how you like them. Ooops, such stern female this one, no mercy at all..he he.

No comments: