Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Slice of Life


Something happens when I see this particular shade of dark purple; this shade makes me happy, makes me nostalgic, makes me euphoric, makes me feel the joy from within. I am talking about that particular shade of purple, that Cadbury shade.


At some point of my life Cadbury was synonymous with chocolates before so many other names and colors started to crowd that corner of my refrigerator. Yet, my love for purple..err Cadbury's has not died; I still jump with joy like a child when someone gets me one.

And the other day I was so very happy to find this old advertisement which is off the air now; and I relived those nostalgia and the joyous child in me matched her steps with the girl in the ad.

Such moments are truly a slice of life worth living....umm, I am loving it...the chocolate, I mean!

No comments: