Monday, March 3, 2008

Condemn Condom


Damn it! Urghh..not again...

I had a very busy week and started another after a fun-filled weekend with..well..less said the better. Ummm, we had a ball..(oops!) at the conference (a lot praises are still pouring in) and after the conference and we heard a lot of stories from everybody. But I am still so very much excited about this one that I thought of sharing it on the blog..(oops, I have not even changed my clothes after the conference..too much of info..err I mean I came straight and logged into my blogspot to draft the story!) and share with you all at one shot...huh!

And now the story: its about my colleague Melissa and her tryst with condom(S) and what fun...ha ha ha. Maybe, you can read it yourself! And know there is someone called 'condom girl'!!

Oops, I did it again..ha ha ha! Melissa, I still cant stop giggling...ha ha ha! What next? caught red handed with samples of female-condom?
I say, "not again"!

1 comment:

Partha said...

Thats a good one .... cracked the net ... for blogspot ...