Thursday, February 7, 2008

Lucky lEAps




Lucky lips are always kissing
Lucky lips are never blue
…. ….. …… …….
.. …… …….
And here I am leaping my way to a vacation
Oops, it’s a leap year too!
(hey, is not that rhyming?)

Someone had not seen an update on my blogspot and as always the ‘pampered-me’ is woo-ed. And it shows.

I am in transit as I draft this post. It reads well past 2 am on the watch on my delicate wrist and I am banging furiously on the keyboard (are you fighting with keyboards, asks another from the other end over a long distance conversation). And I go with the keyboard with break-neck speed sitting in front of an open suitcase. It is lying ajar; a few bottles of gels and creams and a few tubes of lotions are peeping at me from that transparent travel kit. And I could see that yellow sticky glaringly looking at me with a reminder that I have to send a print out to dad to process my application (ahh, hell…I need to hit the button to start printing).

Ufff….multi-tasking at its peak; in leaps and bounds. Music, blogging, phone calls, packing, advance planning, you and I...blah..blah blah...

And I feel lucky (me and not my lips, ouch!) as I ask how many times you have gotten a free vacation? Well, some people are born lucky, isn’t it?

And at last with that lucky…err..happy thought there will be an update on my blogspot. Someone will see an update till I get back with more…what, I ask? More of …well, keep guessing!!

Laa káwn!!

No comments: