Sunday, January 27, 2008

There's something about Rahul.....







He is awesome! And I have been saying this eversince I have seen him.

Well, where? Where else? Onscreen, of course.

Way back as a school girl, on that late-night serial in English which was one of the first English program on Indian Television (read: Doordarshan). And then more prolifically on bigscreen and I guess I have seen him from distance in some event. And I am yet to meet him....
I know what you will say, and I am gonna agree to that. I am crazy for him and its like hero-worshipping this man from Kolkata err Mumbai.

And suddenly I am all so gung-ho about him after his latest offering 'Anuranan'. If I could say, I was salivating with my eyes. His performance was awesome and he so effortlessly went into the skin of an understanding husband, a terrific human being.
Are 'you' really like that off-screen?

I have a feeling you are...dont know why...I gather that feeling from 'Mr and Mrs Iyer', 15 Park Avenue' and Chameli.. Why always I feel so moved every time I watch you onscreen, I wonder whether its to do you or your work or the content of the movie?? I ask why, I feel so very connected deep inside me whenever I set my eyes on you onscreen???
I dont know I could ever meet with him and chat with him and be friends with him...but the woman in me surely loves the Rahul on-screen.
Here's wishing you all the best for life. And I am wishing me luck (dont ask me...wont tell you)!!
And here is a crazy thought: who knows...may be 'you' are reading it....
Would love to meet you in person and talk, discuss and see the real 'you'...

Note for readers: Dont pass it off as some work done under influence, its real and I am all awake, sober, happy-giggly and completely in love with.... And with the load of grey matter I have up there I dont have to churn out 'brainy' stuff all the while. And most importantly, I have all the right to say what I feel...even if that means telling, I love Rahul, I mean Rahul Bose!! At least, it makes sense...And here's this one for one and only: Rahul Bose. Cheers!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... this guy looks exactly like Gohar, don't you think so? ;-)

Solna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Solna said...

naah..never...Gohar and Rahul Bose...no!! Rahul Bose is Rahul Bose :)