Thursday, October 3, 2013

all-WRITE!



Hello there! I kept my promise to write again, to start writing again and writing more regularly and I am back with a bang. Now I have this new Evernote on my comp and I am using it to the hilt.


I plan to draft my thoughts everyday here. Earlier, I used to use a blog, and I was quite regular with it. It was between 2007-11 and slowly I dont see me doing it regularly despite giving much thought about it. I started discussing my old blogposts on FaceBook - thinking it will create interest among my friends and in turn would inspire to write again. Well, that was just some kind of thinking.


But I guess, the fact I write well is quite well known to me and that I want to write big is quite tempting to ignore this writing streak totally. So, another time, I started to write - pen on paper, not in regular intervals but in bouts, to pour my thoughts more like some inspirational notes to me. And I have some well scribbled notes to read on dated between 2012-13.


Now the plan is, I will write here. I will put these up on blog sometimes, depending on the content - if too personal then it stays here just to me on my comp as posts to re-read at another time to reminisce how I thought through or how I coped through the time etc.


And the plan is to write at least full 2-3 pages everyday - to start with just some mundane stuff, to unpack all those tangled wires in my brain, to be able to think clear, to feel creative, to unleash creativity. Does it happen to you - that once you start writing and start to pour out your initial thoughts, there comes that huge bout of creative energy from nowhere and you just keep tapping on the keyboard endlessly resulting free flowing write up? It happens to me, I have seen this in me that most of my writing - I mean writing on 'blog' (and not technical/scientific writing I do professionally) is quite driven by that uncertain something, that unplanned something that I have any control on. I quite like that kinda thing in me, that spontaneity, that creativity and that mood especially - as if I am possessed and there is a certain high! Do you relate to this?


You know, somewhere I am unabashedly aware about me, my tendencies and I quite see the way I think, why I think, my pluses and my minuses, and those shallowness I portray in my writings or those deep thoughts. So, I write not to please anyone, or to impress any soul but to unleash this soulful creativity I possess, which I feel I must nurture. I also see this pouring out as a therapeutic pursuit, a way to grow, mature and to reflect. Its very important for me to point fingers at me more often I can, to be aware and to improve and be enlightened.


So, making a new start, a humble beginning all over again. I sincerely hope this will be continued in regular fervor, rigor and and and......well, I will be back soon!

No comments: