Sunday, June 8, 2008

HULA-cination!

Aloha!!
It’s been quite some time for me in this Aloha-land and I have been pretty busy catching up with my work and activities and not to mention, my side trips, and, ummm…I am tanning beautifully. But, the first thing first.

This is HULA for you. And here you go……
I am awestruck and I cannot write. Well, no writer’s block this time. I strongly feel writing about something so awesomely beautiful will take away its whole essence. So, it’s for your eyes and I will help you with that. No, I am not gonna dance for you, well…you never know!! Hmmm, coming to think of it, I really feel like staying back here, and I am not kidding. Well, you know where it is coming from....no prizes for guessing!! Mahalo!!










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Solna

These are incredible pics! Yes many times verbalsing beauty doesnt do full justice to it. So a Picture is better than a 1000 words..but your words are no less beautiful..they convey energy..

cheers

suds

Solna said...

Mahalo! Thats how I say 'thank you' in Hawaiian.