Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Sands and Moods: T(w)oo different!



P.S: These are some of the pictures I have recently seen and I felt how sand from the desert and that by the shore exude different moods. None of these are taken by me nor my camera was used. These are from two different sources ..err friends from two different locations from their two different travelogues.
Hey you two, I acknowledged your work, so dont take me to the courts (in two different locations...ha ha ha...ahha...I would get to see two different places that way!) .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi solna

relished your post...interesting..great pics too

cheers
suds

My World Views said...

Well.. did you have the permission? I would love to take you to court but has recently had bad experience with Indian jusrisdiction so dont rely on them too. Oh I am helpless!

Solna said...

Hmmm, sounds interesting:'I would love to take you to court'...!!!